Unkarinvizslojen Europa Cup 7. - 9.10.12, Ranska

Eri rotujen harrastajien ja toimihenkilöiden tiedotteita.

Valvoja: Maarit Seppänen

Hanna Savolainen
AVO-luokan keskustelija

Unkarinvizslojen Europa Cup 7. - 9.10.12, Ranska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hanna Savolainen » 14.4.2012 11:09

Jos kiinnostuneita lähtijöitä ilmoittautukaa unkarinvizslat@gmail.com elokuun loppuun mennessä niin hoidetaan ilmoittautumiset kuntoon.

Dear Friends,

Our club meeting was held on monday and we can now confirm you that the French Vizsla Club is going to organize the 2012 Vizsla Europa Cup, from the 7th to the 9 of october.

The competition will be held in the north of France, in sugar beets, at ETAING (62). We are in the shooting seasons and the pheasants (only cock) will be shoot by official gun.

The programm will be as above:

October, Sunday 7th : We welcome you at my home in Walincourt where we offer you a BBQ - Time meeting 16H00 / 17H00
The team presentation will be held during the BBQ, together with the conformation presentation of the dogs and the drawing of the lot.

Octobre, monday 8th: first day of the competition, follow by the water retrieve

October Tuesday 9th: last day of the competition and prize

The subscription fee for the two day of competition is 100€ by dogs.
We inform you later about the meal.
For the accomodation you can find all in CAMBRAI, which is between my home and ETAING.

For those which are interested in our french competition, the programm will be approved soon but normally you can compet before the EC in those events:
1st of october: all breed field trial with CACIT near REIMS (in those type of competition you can see all continental pointing dogs, there's usually about 200 to 250 dogs which are in competition)
3th of October: all breed field trial competition with CACIT near ROYE
4th of october: CACIT interclubs competition organised by the vizsla club de France, open to deutsch drahthaar, weimaraner, "braques français", "braques st Germain", german spaniel, french spaniel. Usually we get about 80 competitors.
5 of Octobrer: CACIT all breeds field trial competition near BEAUVAIS
6 of october: CACT interclubs competition oragnise by the vizsla club de France, near BEAUVAIS, approximatly the same breeds as for the 4 of October.

For all those competitions you should send the inscrIption minimum 2 weeks before, last year the price was 40€ for each dogs by competition, you can choose to run in solo or couple.
If you're interested I can send you all the details when the final programm will be validate by our kennel club, approximatly in the middle of may.

Hope to meet you all in Francve for that great events, please tell me as soon as possible if you're intend to come and with how many dogs... that will help me to reserve my judges. We're in the top of the field trial seasons here in France in October and it will be difficult to get judge without soon reservations !
The subscription will be definitly close for the 15th of september.

Kind regards

Nathalie PARENT

To make your entries, please send us for each dog:
- A copy of the pedigree
- A copy of the rabies vaccination for our veterinary department
- To put in the catalogue, copy of the health result of your dog (HD, eyes and so on) and if it's possible a good picture, a copy of his show result.
You can pay by cash at the EC or send the money to our count: BIC : NORDFRPP ; IBAN : FR76 3007 6027 3835 4422 0020 043
- The name of the team captain
- Please tell us too how many people are coming for the meal accomodations.
YOU SHOULD ENGAGED BEFORE THE 15th OF SEPTEMBER But help us .... THE SOON AS THE BETTER !!!

ACCOMODATIONS
In Cambrai you can find some hotel, there's too a camping and we give you the tourism office number if you need (+33 03 27 78 36 15 - www.tourisme-cambresis.fr ), you can ask for a person which speak english and can help you easily to find another type of accomodation

All the hotels we give you accept dogs (some just one dog per room) and are located near the Outway 14 of the A2 motorway.

FORMULE 1 CAMBRAI
reservations on http://www.hotelformule1.com

IBIS CAMBRAI - Judge and offIcial are sleeping in that hotel
rersevartions on http://www.ibishotel.com
mail: h0700@accor.com

TABL'HOTEL CAMBRAI
reservations on http://www.inter-hotel.fr
mail: th5907@inter-hotel.com